CNA License Reciprocity in New Hampshire

To ensure a smooth transition as you consider working as a travel CNA (called Licensed Nurse Assistant in NH) in New Hampshire or moving to New Hampshire, understanding CNA reciprocity in the state is crucial. This process allows you to transfer your out-of-state CNA license to New Hampshire seamlessly. In the following, we’ll explain the specific requirements and steps for an out-of-state CNA license transfer to New Hampshire, enabling you to navigate the license reciprocity process with ease.

CNA/LNA license reciprocity in New Hampshire


Amount: $28
Details: Administrative fees


Yes, please follow instructions here (note that additional fees may apply)


Online application: Yes, link here
Form: No

How to

Fill in the form:

  1. Create an account with the New Hampshire Online Licensing Portal, and log in
  2. Select “New Application” in menu on the left
  3. In “Profession” select “Nursing Assistant”
  4. In “License Type” select “Licensed Nursing Assistant”
  5. In “Obtained by Method” select “Endorsement – US”
  6. In “State/Province” select the state where you currently hold a valid license
  7. Fill in all the forms in each option set out in the left menu
  8. In “Attach Documents”, make sure to attach attached a copy of your out-of-state Nursing Assistant License or Certificate
  9. Make sure you have filled in and submitted your fingerprint/background check application
  10. Pay the fees and submit the application

Employer input required?


Current state input required?


Methods of filing

Online application: Yes
Email: No
Fax: No
Mail: No

Support contact

Call:  (603) 271-2152
Email: [email protected]

Information last updated in

October 2023

Related links